New to the blog?

Go here to start from the beginning...

Have any tips on how I can get my Gmail account back? Leave me a comment!

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Still can't get into my account

Just tried to reset my password again on my Google account. This time, it asked me my secret question, "What was the name of your first teacher?" Since I never could remember how to spell my first teacher's name, I was pretty sure that I didn't use this as my secret question. I dutifully tried to enter the last name's of a number of my teachers, full names, etc., but no dice. I suspect that Scumbag changed my secret question along with a bunch of other settings.

I also tried to resubmit the form to request access back to my account, but I apparently still need to wait a few days before I can try again "for security reasons". Yeah, thanks a lot Google!

1 comment:

  1. you have taken a very creative approach to this sad drama. scumbag is certainly determined to get what he wants, isn't he? btw, i found the link to your blog through your sister's fb page (she and i went to college together). hope you get it resolved, and wish i knew a real person in google who could help you. we went through a similar situation with an online purchase..... not a happy ending.

    ReplyDelete